Editorial Board of the journal Acta Informatica Medica cordially ask all authors to follow Guidelines instructions from this site, COPE and COI rules and Submission procedures via ejmanager.com. Only papers which follow this procedures and recommendations in text below will be eligible for reviewing process.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE AUTHORS OF SUBMITTED PAPERS:
Before start of review process of your submitted you need to prepare and signed:
- >>Copyright Assignment Form (CAF)<<
- >>Author Statement for Publication (ASP)<<
- ORCID IDs (if you don’t have one, please register on http://orcid.org)
- Formatted paper in accordance with Instructions for authors
- All manuscripts submitted to Acta Informatica Medica are assumed to be submitted under the Gold Open Access publishing model. The manuscripts pass in-house and external peer review. When a manuscript is accepted for publication the corresponding author is contacted with an invoice for payment of 300 Euro editing and publishing fee (please find the payment requisites below). The editing and publishing fees are required for substantive editing, facts and references validations, copy editing, and publishing online and in print by editorial staff of the Journal. No additional fees, other than stated above, are required. The Journal accepts donations from sponsors to create a sum for payment reductions or waivers for authors unable to cover editing and publishing fees (a justification of the inability to pay should be provided). Published papers are posted on the Journal website for free downloads by readers. Any reproduction is possible with a permission of the authors who retain copyright under the following license agreement: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/. Publication fees must be paid via bank transfer.
Payment instructions for bank transfer:
Beneficiary: Avicena d.o.o. Sarajevo
Beneficiary bank: Union Bank Sarajevo, H. Kresevljakovica 19., 71000 Sarajevo, BiH
IBAN: BA39 1020500000020077